Real ale with a corfu twist!
The Corfu Microbrewery is situated in Arillas, in the northwestern corner of Corfu.
They produce many different beers:
- Corfu Special, a fresh red beer with velvet taste and a fruity aroma.
- Corfu Bitter, a fresh dark beer with bitter taste and rich aroma.
- Ionian Pilsner, a blond pilsner, perfect for on the beach.
- Ionian Epos, a dark beer with 7,5% alcohol, refermented with flower honey.
- Amorosa Weiss, a white beer with a smooth banana flavour.
- Contessa IPA, a robust Indian Pale Ale.
- 1842 Ginger Beer wth 2% alcohol.
The all beers are unpasteurised and unfiltered and hence must be consumed within two months of production (which is usually not a problem!). You can find all Corfu beers in selected bars, both in bottle and in draught, and also in most supermarkets.
The brewery is open for visitors every Saturday and you are welcome to drop by to see how beer is produced from natural ingredients, and of course to try!
Corfu Beer, Arillas, Corfu,